Monday, January 7, 2008

My game plan for 2008




This year I’m keeping it simple: I’m simply going to love myself and take care of myself in the following ways:

(1) I will do tai chi and yoga to keep my mind calm and my body flexible and keep negative thoughts and vibes at bay.

(2) I will appreciate all things in my life, even those physical/spiritual gains that seem minor.

(3) I will set constant goals for myself to challenge my mind and my body.

(4) I will not beat myself up if I fail to meet a goal.

(5) I will remember to laugh and enjoy things for what they are.

(6) I will eat foods that give me nourishment for sustained energy and strength.

(7) I will surround myself with positive people so that when I’m feeling down I will have positive energy and inspiration to draw from.

These are the big-picture endeavors that I think will help me stick to a training plan with consistency and enthusiasm.

2 comments:

beth bikes! said...

happy new year carol! when i get unsick, i'm gonna start joining you on tuesday! :)

place_holder said...

What happened to your calf-quad measurements? I know your head size...only if it hasn't changed.