Thursday, September 20, 2007

Quad Measurements and Bike Against the Odds ride




QUADS: 56 CM
CALVES: 37 CM
HELMET: 57-59 CM

The Bike Against the Odds ride took place last Sunday. Despite having been off the bike for 2 weeks and having gone wine tasting at Napa the day before, my legs felt surprisingly good. I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that I was riding with a whole bunch of people and I was enjoying myself. (Also, the tasty peanut butter and jelly graham crackers at the feed zone really helped a lot.)

I'm proud to say that Team Oakland came in 3rd place in fundraising. Kudos to TO!!!!

Mary Maroon has mentioned getting a bunch of us girlies to do a century ride together. Can you imagine the shit load of fun that would be?! I'll have to really work on getting a bunch of us to do a century together. Oh the many photo ops I'd have on such a ride. =)

No comments: