Friday, August 24, 2007

My body is in this cubicle but my mind is far away.

I'm sitting here, listening to music and letting my thoughts wander.

I'm thinking about what a friggin' cool afternoon/evening I had last night.

I'm wondering where Mel will be leading us on tomorrow's ride.

I'm wondering whose going to show up for Sunday's Club One ride.

I'm wondering what songs I'm going to download to my IPOD before I leave for L.A. next weekend.

I'm wondering if I'll be able to raise money for the Bike Against the Odds ride by 9/16.

I'm wondering what I'm going to have for dinner tonight.

I'm wondering when I'll finally be able to pedal through corners without slowing down.

I'm wondering how long it'll take me before I'm comfortable drafting behind other riders.

I'm wondering when I'm going to catch my first blues show.

I'm wishing I was riding my bike up Mt. Diablo instead of sitting here with my random thoughts.

1 comment:

beth bikes! said...

welcome to the blog world carol! oh let the time suckage begin.... :)
for real, though, a good place to get all your cycling obsessed thoughts out so your other non-cyclist friends (gasp!) don't get bored (and thus stop calling you to hang out) cause all you do is talk about something stupid about your bike (training, racing, or the worst...bike parts)